Hi, everyone. Me and roommate were just looking through twitter and saw a tweet that inspired this topic. Enjoy!
Feel free to leave comments with more advice on what men shouldn’t do and about the things listed.
- Joke around a lot. I admit one way to a woman’s heart is by making her laugh. However, when she’s trying to have a serious conversation and you’re constantly making jokes, it’s a BIG turn off.
- Smoking and drinking a lot. For this one, it’s all about preference.
- Drugs. Also, about preference.
- Flirting with other women. Self-explanatory.
- Constantly asking your girlfriend what she want to do for a date. Some girls just want their man to be romantic and plan things for a change.
- Not cleaning up. Men, you don’t have to be neat freaks, but no woman wants to live or visit a dirty home.
- Not cooking. It’s the effort that counts.
- Being lazy. You can play with your game systems, but also set time specifically to spend with your woman.
- Disrespectful. Don’t call your woman out of her name.
- Not being chivalrous. This means open her car door sometimes and always try to open the door to buildings.
- Act like strangers in public or differently around friends and family. BIG turn off.
- Tell explicit details of relationship to others. Sometimes it’s good to look for advice in friends, but in other scenarios it’s not.